Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Steps to take a better cell phone picture



  As technology progresses in our world, we experience lots of things that make our lives easier. For me it's easier to take pictures with my cell phone than with my digital camera because a digital camera has lots more settings to deal with.
    Most cell phone cameras are equipped with settings that are simple and ready to use. My phone has easy steps to follow while taking a picture. These steps are:

  • When taking a picture indoors, especially if the room is dark, turn on the lights and take a shot
  • Get close to the object, and don't move around 
  • With my phone I can edit my pictures any way I want  
  • Set the white balance 
  • Clean the lens before taking a shot

    It is not necessary to have an Android or iPhone to have the best picture; but you can use any phone and follow the easy steps and have  a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment