Monday, November 18, 2013

Shooting sports was a technical challenge

Imani Vickers,0, warms  up before entering the game against Mercychurch North East Community College, on November 8th.(PHO245 Yusta Kyusa)
    I am a sports fan, especially basketball. Having to shoot a sports game was a challenge to me. All i could think of was the technical aspects I was supposed to set on my camera.
I realized while shooting  sports I was supposed to set my camera at a high shutter speed so as to capture the action on time. Setting my shutter speed low could really affect my pictures by being out of focus.
    Also while shooting sports I came across the problem of light. Some stadiums have so many lights that make it hard to have the best exposure. At first my shutter speed was at 100 and aperture was at 3.5 as a result my picture came out really dark, so i decided to bump up my shutter speed to 250 and live my aperture at 3.5 and came out with a good picture.
Antoine Benford dunks and scores two point against Delta College Pioneers at Owens Community College November 8.(PHO245 Yusta kyusa)
    I have learned in photography Shutter speed, aperture and ISO  are the main important things to consider before taking a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment